Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!

Decided to get crafty this weekend and make some little Valentine gifts! I cut and decorated card stock into hearts and attached some of my earrings! It was lots of fun and I even packaged them up (see below) so they are ready to mail and surprise some special people. I put some greetings specific to the person who I was sending them to and made a more lasting Valentine than candy or flowers. I think these are perfect for some college mailboxes...don't you ;)?

A few are over in my Est shop, too, in case some Gales Designs customers want to send their own greetings to someone special.

Happy February!



































































12 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE!!! Packaging them with conversation hearts is an ADORABLE idea!!! I would love to find one of these in my mailbox for Valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much are they? I will go to your Etsy shop. I love the smoky dark crystal earrings - great idea for V Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous gift idea! So cute! I love this Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope one of those is heading my way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable!!! i love packaging and you have packaged your earrings so sweetly!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth! Oh how fun!! They're a perfect gift...fabulous!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a fun idea for valentine gifts..i will be sending them to my college grandaughters..hope they love them...pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth,
    Oh my you are such a talent I love the jewels very very chic!! So nice to meet you and now I have another amazing blog to stroll through. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    Have a great week
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwww, super cute! I just love Valentine's season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, the earrings by themselves are gorgeous, but the packaging just sends 'em into way over-the-top adorable-ness!

    So talented!

    Have a great Friday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Your earrings are just great!!! I love the peace signs. And what a great way to display and sell them. Very creative:) Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I will be back again:)
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete