Friday, February 12, 2010

Can it be?

Does anyone know that there was more snow in the Northeast this week? haha, seriously it has been record breaking (20+ inches on top of what we already just had) and I think after three days I am venturing out with Mark today to see the orthodontist and I am happy for an excuse to get in a car. School have been closed since Tuesday and combined with President's weekend, that makes for a nice six day weekend for kids around here. If only we could plan these things....I would be in Florida!

Here are some of the latest pictures to bore you with (sorry, some out of town family asked to see them) and then it is on to bright Spring jewelry for the next group of pictures! I promise!

Stay warm and dry wherever you are! and P. S. there is snow in the forecast for Monday night.....yikes.


















3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the snow accumulation! It's still piled up around the house. I do love the snow but from I like to look out the window at it! Your house is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo, THAT'S what delayed my NYC trip by a day. Ah ha ha. Hope you've dug yourself out by now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah!!! it took me a minute to realize that was your poor mailbox trying to come up for air! holy moly that's a lot of snow :( Bring on the Spring! I think I might start chanting it in hopes that it might work like a rain dance lol!

    ReplyDelete