Thursday, January 28, 2010

Color of the year....

I have been reading a lot about turquoise being the color of the year, so I have stocking up and creating some fun new things with all sizes and shades of this beautiful stone...but truth be told, I have been making jewelry for seven years and turquoise has always been popular and in demand! I think it is a great color that looks good on all skin types, looks great in many color combos and so it is a worthwhile addition to any jewelry collection. I find I like to wear it myself and what a fun color to work with!

So for now it's back to the bead board and hopefully I get some time to list turquoise in my Etsy shop. Check it out!

















3 comments:

  1. Beth..the necklace is stunning. Turquoise is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I looove your stuff. Turquoise has always been one of my favorite stones. Can't wait to check out your shop!
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise is the color of the year - these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete