Monday, November 2, 2009

Troubleshooting

I was having trouble with the comment section of my blog and could not get comments on my last post. I wish I was more savvy with the computer to get the kinks worked out of things like that, but I will just go one making jewelry and taking care of business and hope things will figure themselves out. Does this ever happen to anyone else?

I have another big show this week; this one is with lots of fun vendors and is always a fun event to shop at and work at! I usually kick off my own holiday shopping at the "Boutique" and love buying other homemade goodies to give as gifts.

I spent the morning looking at all my jewels and trying to figure out how to condense them into something that will fit on a 6 foot table (all the space I have) and still have a eye-catching, not -too-overwhelming, pretty display. It is harder than you think!

Now I need to get some simple silver earrings made that go with everything because they have been flying out of here.....so I am back to work and hopefully the blog will be back on track, too!

















8 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! I'm not very good with computers, so I just scream at my computer a lot when something goes wrong :)

    It's always good to have simple pieces to offer people as well as the glitzy pieces you are so talented at making...these earrings are stunning!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing earrings. the last ones are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you use the dress form to hang things on as an interesting way to add height to your display? excited to see what you come up with! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I want these earrings! I will go on your estsy store. Tahnk you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love your earrings! Love the second pair the best. Just toss a bit of holy water on your puter, always works for me!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can one person have so much talent? it's so amazing how creative some people are. beautiful earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how they are all the same but subtely different. Beautiful! :O)

    ReplyDelete