Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A small problem.....








Phew! Although show season is in full swing, a girl has to replenish her stock from time to time, right? So I have been back to the flea markets (a little tougher to find in November now that the colder weather has set in) and scouring for vintage pieces that might make neat parts for my retro re-do's!
I did not come home empty handed. But some of these pieces (see the bracelets below) will be perfect just as they are! They are in great condition and will be fabulous for the holidays.....my only problem.....could I ever sell them?!?!?






















9 comments:

  1. Beth,
    could not part with those either!!! What beauty:) Thank you so much for stopping by today I'm so happy that you did I love your work. Great blog looking forward to more.

    Have a great week
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhinestone will always have a special place in my heart - love these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth, thank you so much for your comment and support of the Bible Study!
    I just love your vintage bling. I make some necklaces also, just for friends and family now, but it IS getting harder to find these great old pieces, and then even harder to let them go.
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh loving those brooches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have trouble parting with those beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you found some beautiful pieces! I don't think I could part with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such yummy Sparkle I love rhinestones anything with rhinestones! Lovely brooches. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see your problem...they are beautiful!!! I can relate though, I seem to want to keep everything I am supposed to be selling in my shop...not what the hubs calls being business savvy!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have the same problem parting with these gorgeous pieces...wow,...I need to start shopping where you do...so cool
    I will return to see what else you are up to...oh creative one.
    Blessings Be Yours

    ReplyDelete