Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's starting to look alot like......

Our household is quite excited about our team, the Fightin' Phils, being in the World Series! Didn't think we be sitting around in November watching baseball into the wee hours of the night, but I would be happy to see them reach game 7!


I have been beading by the TV and getting ready for my favorite season of the year. I love to adorn everything with beads, and these napkin sets are no exception. If you have some leftover beads, these are easy to make....wrap some wire and beads around a serving utensil (be sure to hand wash), add some napkins, or a pretty dish and viola! It's a great present for you or someone else. They are selling out quickly here and I am hoping to get a few on my Etsy site, too. Enjoy and Go Phillies!













9 comments:

  1. Great idea! Projects that use leftover beads come in handy. I always seem to have an odd gorgeous bead or two I can't part with.

    Kristina
    Sweetfern Handmade

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a nice idea, I love it when you can get to use what you have!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice idea. Something different and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie!

    Love the beading! Thanks for droppin' by the yaya and hope you continue to have a fun creative week....xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally cool! I've never seen anything like these, I'm going to give it a try for the holidays. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, I love the way you have displayed them, great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been thinking about making some of these...after seeing yours...I just need to get started. You did an awesome with these...they look outstanding! Hope you have a great week.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete