Monday, November 9, 2009

Counting blessings



This week has been filled with news that was sad for families near and far. It's always good to take a minute to count your blessings and be thankful for all the good things in life. So today I am reflecting on all the wonderful things God has given me and passing along some positive thoughts and prayers to others who are needing them right now.

I am so very grateful for my family and friends. The support and strength I get from you is endless and I want to thank you! I appreciate your generosity. May all the things you give to others come back to you!
These photos were taken at the Notre Dame Grotto. It is a beautiful place to reflect and pray.







4 comments:

  1. Simply lovely. I too am thankful for my blessings, most specifically my beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sad time for so many, and the upcoming holidays are so hard if you are missing a loved one.
    Blessings, Beth,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I agree, The Grotto is an incredible place. Thank you for the reminder to give thanks for what we *do* have, and to lift those up in prayer who are in need.
    Pax,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete