Thursday, October 8, 2009

Get stranded

Wow--busy time here and lots going on. Fall is always crunch time between the family and the business. Life around here is never boring! I am putting the finishing touches on the wedding I have this weekend and will post some good pictures when I am back (NYC here we come!) and also trying to get ready for an upcoming show next week!


Multi-strand necklaces are selling like crazy, so I was able to get a few more made for next week. Here's a little peek......




















2 comments:

  1. Love the, I really adore the color combos too. I feel your crunch time, that seems to be my life in a nutshell. It certainly is a challenge creating and raising a family. Best of Luck at your shows too. So glad you stopped into my blog. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the colors in the first one. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete