Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hitting home

Well, it seems the flu epidemic has hit and Mark is down for the count. Fever, sore throat and cough, really not that much different than any other winter flu. What amazes me is how contagious this virus is! The kids are dropping like flies at school, and it hits suddenly. Over 57 kids are out of his school today, plus some teachers and the school nurse.

I am stuck home for a few days playing nursemaid and wiping everything in sight down with Lysol, so we adults can stay well (gotta get healthy to go to the Notre Dame game this weekend).

So, the bright side (besides Phillies baseball!) is I have lots of time to play with some vintage pieces I picked up earlier this fall.....just in time to replenish from the last two shows and gear up for the next few shows.

Here are some fun new things...............

















































































5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous goodies! I feel your little dude's pain. I had it a couple weeks ago and somehow, the hubs and the bambino escaped it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness your jewelry is beautiful!!! Seriously gorgeous stuff!

    2 of my 3 kiddos are sick, both have a bad cough, but so far only one has a fever. Not sure if it's the flu or not, but either way it's not a lot of fun over here right now! Hope you guys are on the road to recovery soon...

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jewelry. It looks like we both like to incorporate vintage pieces into our jewelry. So glad to meet a PA neighbor. Go Phillies! My son is sick too. He is congested and running a fever. I am also trying to not get sick as this weekend is a big weekend with a lot going on. I hope your son feels better soon and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth, thanks so much for stopping by. You are a very talented artist. Pretty necklaces.

    ReplyDelete