Friday, October 2, 2009

The goods on display

What a great time at my anniversary show! It was a beautiful, crisp fall day and I couldn't have asked for a better turnout! I so appreciate my customers and my only wish is I could have spent more time with each of you.

I set up three full rooms of goodies and still I was packing it in.....the best selection of the year, by far!

Everyone asks, what was hot? Truly, I sold a bit of everything......some vintage, some new, lots and lots of earrings and a good amount of bracelets............some big bling and some simple and sweet designs....some sale items, too!

Here's some pictures of the displays.....



Some vintage.........



More vintage......................



gifts and engraving..........................



some layered necklaces..................


I can relax a little today and yet, I have quite a few custom orders to get busy on! Thanks again and happy, happy October!

7 comments:

  1. nicely displayed! hope it was a big success.

    happy october!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful displays, congrat's on a great day by the sounds.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I would love to been able to attend. Looks like so many treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your visit! and wow... that table of vintage accessories is to die for. looks great!

    xo

    ahautemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely array of jewels. I would have gone a little crazy I think. Trying to pick only some that I liked.....impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth, thanks for coming by my blog and joining in for the give-away. Wow, you have tons of great jewelry. Glad to hear you had a good show and turnout.
    So nice to meet you, come back for a visit soon!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete