Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another great show!

Great seeing many of you at the latest show and so happy to bring you some of my new designs as well as the classic designs I always carry. I must admit being up in New York got the creative juices flowing. It was fun to be in some stores that I can't get to here at home. I did lots of window shopping and people watching and enjoyed some unique boutiques as well as old favorites like Anthropologie! Can't wait to get back!



Vintage on ribbon.............




layers and layers..........


re-purposed and sparkly...........




vintage inspired modern...........



soft and feminine............








vintage classic..................





and so much more!

































3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pearl/rhinestone earrings! How much are they or did you sell them already?

    I think I will be doing my Xmas shopping on this Blog Site - I love your one of a kind vintage jewelry. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that first necklace still for sale? So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kristin! It is for sale on Etsy: www.galesdesigns.etsy.com. One of a kind! :)

    ReplyDelete