Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering the Past

Remember those pins I spotted at the flea market last week? They turned out to be great pendants for some new necklaces.....






I added some oxidized sterling chain with some interesting vintage crystals.......



Some vintage clasps..............




And in this case I added lots of vintage finds...................




And what used to be a belt buckle is a really cool pendant now.......................
And speaking of remembering, I will never forget the lives that were sacrificed on this day, September 11, eight years ago. May God continue to hold the families of those victims in the palm of His hand. God Bless America!





7 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! Your jewelry is stunning and beautiful! Vintage jewelry is my favorite, especially unique handmade pieces like these! So lovely! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit ~~
    Wow, these are so shiny and bright!!

    xo Laura
    www.brightboldbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is why i love vintage.
    stunning pieces
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vintage rhinestones even though I'm a Swarovski girl. Vintage pieces just have a different sparkle then the newer ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I love the vintage pieces that you found, I also love working with vintage finds.....these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete