Monday, September 21, 2009

New Digs/Studio B



Those of you who know me, know I spend hours in the sunporch turned studio. Recently we went through an overhaul of the room and I must say it makes working there even more of a pleasure. It is still a work in progress, but with new floors, freshly painted furniture and a new area rug, things are looking up. Here's a little peek at what's new and suggestions are most welcome!





My hat (thanks, Kate), family photo and my shell and sea glass collections.......


A white coat of paint on an old brown shelving unit.........both fun and functional now.........




the work table (eek!) with new area rug (sorry but I think this is as organized as it gets).......




Yay for the small vintage dress form I found on e-Bay, although I haven't given up on a lifesize vintage form....
I have a few more things to do before it is complete, but as I said, any input from you would be most appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! The floor makes a WORLD of difference and you know shabby chic is my favorite. Maybe a chandelier next? The room does get great natural light. Hope you got some ideas for my new apartment, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Beth! The room looks so great! I hope the space gives you lots of peace and inspiration. The new stuff looks incredible. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of vintage with beach glass and the colors. Very inspiring for a great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking great, beth! a great place to make a pretty mess! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely space to get creative in!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need to hang some pictures of Chuck.

    ReplyDelete