Monday, September 7, 2009

Let the games begin!


Went to PSU this weekend and saw them beat Akron nicely. The best part for me is the tailgater of course. We will spend many a fall weekend soaking in the sights and sounds before and after the games. This Saturday was no exception! The weather was perfect, food was delicious and the company divine! So fun having my boys with me and look forward to seeing the girlies in a few weeks when we take this show on the road again to Notre Dame. So nice to have wins by both teams this week!


My hubby, the tailgate "master"........


The boys at the game......




The student section with the "S"..............




Traffic......inevitable.




Hope everyone had a nice rest this Labor Day and your weekend was equally as enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. I miss tailgating! Can't wait for the BC game (and hopefully Iowa/PSU!)

    ReplyDelete