Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Annual Anniversary Show

Tomorrow is my annual anniversary sale and show and it is always the biggest of the season. I am doing it here at home and I turn my first floor into a showroom. I just can't take everything with me when I am on the road, so when it's in my home I can bring everything to the table (literally)!

I can show off lots of vintage remakes..........











Lots of the season's newest looks............


Some tried and true classics...............




Some more elaborate pieces.....



Some simple things................




Some sweet and timeless treasures...............







Some beaded gifts..............







wrapped and ready to go!














With all these ideas going on, this is what my bead board looks like these days (kinda matches inside my head, too)!






So get out there and enjoy a little fall and if you are in the area be sure to stop by on Thursday!



3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well though, your pieces are stunning!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great pictures - I think I want a few of these items...I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously in love with that fourth piece! Best of luck. : )

    ReplyDelete