Friday, August 21, 2009

Very Vintage


Ahhhh, vintage pieces! I love to work with them. I find myself wondering where they once were. Did someone wear this brooch to a special wedding? Did these earrings make it to an Inaugural Ball? Did someone buy these to look pretty for a soldier coming home on leave? There is a past and a history for each piece that makes me nostalgic when I create something new with them. Here are some pendants I made for someone using their mother's and grandmother's old earrings.....what will their legacy be?

2 comments:

  1. these are stunning.
    thanks for commenting on Style Odyssey, by the way; much appreciated!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi beth!

    thanks so much for commenting on my blog. nice to meet you! your jewelry is beautiful.

    and you are in lancaster! soooooooooo pretty!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete