Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blogging for Bliss

Well I have been blogging for two months now and about the same for my Facebook and Etsy store! Things are rolling along, and as of this writing I have 218 fans at Gales Designs on Facebook (become a fan if you haven't done so already). I can't thank everyone enough for their support and encouragement. I have enjoyed the new chance to get my jewelry out there through blogs and social networks and have reached many fun new customers.

In reality, I get to know so many exciting people through the business that many of you have become good friends. Through our contact I get to catch up on what is going on in your life and you get to know more about mine! Thanks for that--it has netted my daughter a great internship, given me a great new pediatrician, helped me understand learning disabilities better and much, much more. I admire and respect those of you with your own blogs (some for family adventures, some for business ventures) but all so informative and inspiring.

I want to start to link you to some of my favorite blogs out there and no time like the present. A new book on blogging that has hit #1 in crafts on Amazon is Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey. Check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment