Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Birthday


Yesterday, my hubby surprised me with a camera for my 39th birthday (OK, the camera part is true) and here are my experiments so far! Yay for mother nature hooking me up with beautiful things to photograph (making me seem a little more proficient than I am). Here's to better blogging with my new tool at my side! Hooray!
Here's some black-eyed Susan's from my garden....


One of my favorite hydrangea bushes......


An indoor home for my starfish friends .........


another home for a starfish.......
(am I going overboard?)



My first attempt at jewelry photography (more help needed)

And thanks goes out to the most thoughtful man ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth!
    Happy 39th Birthday! It looks like you are already a pro...good luck with your new camera! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I wish you luck in my Give Back! It would be fun to shop for you with your jewelry interests should you win! Have a great night!
    Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete