Thursday, July 9, 2009

To market, to market....

Hit the flea markets this week and found some really beautiful beading treasures. I just love to work with these unique finds and can hardly stand to take them apart to use in other creations (sometimes I really just can't)!

I have turned some of this cache into new designs for the "Retro-Redo" collection which has been so popular. I hope to get some of these on my Etsy online store ASAP, but a few are finding new homes as soon as I make them.


Multi-stranded necklaces will be all the rage for fall once again and statement necklaces are always a trend! Ribbon adorned necklaces will be staying popular, too. These are so versatile because you can change the length to accommodate whatever neckline you happen to have on!


Here is a great vintage pin on a necklace made with new beads, lapis chrysolla stones and Swarovski crystal. The pin can come off and you can wear the necklace plain and the pin would look fabulous on a ribbon belt or lapel. Vintage pins are a way to make any necklace look a little different or to jazz up any outfit!

New chain and beautiful green coin pearls with a vintage clip, also removable! The flower can clip on a plain chain for a totally different look and of course the necklace can be worn plain as well.





A personal favorite, this necklace boasts vintage chain, a vintage tassel drop and some brand new gold findings.
More fun surprises are coming as I get ready for fall shows and also to fill some orders for local boutiques. Watch for more pictures and get ready for layers! To steal a line from J.Crew latest fashion tip....get stranded!

1 comment:

  1. These look amazing! I love the one with the ribbon!

    The pictures make me miss the beach!

    ReplyDelete