Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Time for a drink!


This is wedding season and we are happy to be attending a few weddings in the coming months of some very special people! This means lots of fun showers, too. I like to give something personal, handmade and of course, something beaded. Here is what I came up with...... wine glasses with wire wrapped/beaded stems! So fun!

My business is called Gales Designs, unique jewelry and gifts.....and if you were wondering what the gift part of that tagline is....check out the glasses above! I have beaded lots of spreaders, salad tongs, pie servers, you name it!
Speaking of weddings, we are off to North Carolina this weekend to see Sean and Jo tie the knot! Can't wait to check out the beaches there (sea glass maybe?) and see old friends. Watch for a special "guest blogger" while I am away!

No comments:

Post a Comment