Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Button, button, whose got the (vintage) button?


I saw some cool vintage buttons at a flea market and although I paid more for them then I would have liked, I wanted to experiment with some button jewelry. The bracelets turned out really well (at least that is my totally unbiased opinion) and I hope to find some more, but honestly, these buttons go high on E-bay or at flea markets....however, I think they are worth it. Here are two versions of my button braclets but the possibilities are endless. Thanks to Kristin who is back from Spain who got some nice shots of the finished products!

The house feels full again! Mark is happy to not be an only child for at least a few weeks until she heads back to school. Still trying to enjoy what we have left of summer...I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment