Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What's in In Style?

Well, Michael and Mark are still on the Alaskan cruise with my parents, Kate is busy at work in Manhattan and Kristin arrived safely in Spain, although I think her adventure is unfolding around her! That leaves me home alone all day with no excuse not to get something done around the house as well as making some new stuff for another show I have tomorrow. But instead my In Style mag came and I stopped everything to check it out! I love reading this cover to cover and hope to scope out new trends in jewelry and fashion (I am not usually disappointed).
I did love to see they featured a set of bracelets similar to some I had already made with African trade beads. These bracelets burst with color and have accents in wood, hammered sterling or crystal. So fun! Love it when I can be on top of something the stars are promoting! I think I will put one of them in my Etsy store. Check it out, there is a link to my store on this page! Yay! Now time to get back to work! Not everyone gets a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment