Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome to my blog!




I'm so excited for the chance to keep you all updated on what I'm working on and what inspires me! If you're looking for a special, one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry for any event, contact me--I'm happy to work with your specific needs.

For those of you who don't already know me, my name is Beth Gales and I live in Lancaster, PA. I started making jewelry for my friends in 2002, but with the encouragement and support of my family, Gales Designs was launched shortly afterwards and has been thriving ever since. My husband, Charlie, handles the paperwork and my sisters and their husbands have tirelessly helped me sell, market, design and show my jewelry. They've also helped turn my love of seaglass, vintage jewelry and antique show and flea market finds into a business adventure.

A special thanks to my parents, who have always encouraged me to make the most of my talents, and to the entire Gales clan for taking Gales Designs nationwide!

Check back for updates on what I've been working on and more information on my ideas and inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog!

The picture at the top of the post is by Beth Cardwell, a great friend and fabulous photographer also in Lancaster, PA! She does amazing work--you can see more by visiting her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment