Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pretty in Pink!

Well, I cut the first hydrangeas from the garden and brought them inside the house! I just love them! One of my all time favorite flowers and a good reminder that summer is here, also my favorite season of the year. I am inspired by the soft, pink colors of these early blooms and and so I worked with pink vintage today. I love working with old pins, earrings, buttons and I came up with a another way to make "old" new again!

I have several different pendants like this made for my upcoming jewelry show and some will be making their way to my Etsy store (check it out, there is a link on the right). These necklaces are simple yet make quite a statement and I can do something custom as well! The chains are sterling and the pendant is attached to a smooth, sterling disk. Each necklace will be totally unique!




Maybe the purple hydrangeas will bloom next..........

1 comment:

  1. The hydrangeas look great! Almost as pretty as the jewelry pieces :)

    ReplyDelete