Sunday, June 7, 2009

The nest is emptying.....




Today Michael moved out. After graduating from Penn State a few short weeks ago, he already started a job in Wilkes-Barre and is enjoying his new position at the Sears Distribution Center there. He got an apartment mid-week and the U-Haul pulled out this morning filled with anything he could scrape together to make his new place a home.


As I fill an order for a mother's bracelet for a first time mom, I am reminded how fast these years go. But I also know there are more adventures to come after your kids leave the nest, which I realize as I make a grandmother's birthstone bracelet for someone not that much older than myself! (I am in no rush for this one, but just pointing it out!) Photos here show both of these finished projects on their way to a new home.





No comments:

Post a Comment